Mission Critical Diesel Applications
Our purpose is to identify, re-mediate, and restore critical power reliability to full compliance standards associated with fuel for back-up power generation and life safety engine fire pumps.
Risk & Vulnerability (Power or Engine Failure)
Clean, pure fresh fuel is critical for engine reliability. According to industry experts – dirty, deteriorated or aged fuel is one of the leading cause for Emergency Power Supply Failure.
According to Exxon, Cheveron, BP and others – long term storage is defined as fuel stored for more than 6 to 12 months. During and after this period, fuel should be tested, treated for stability, and fine filtered as necessary.
Solution – Fuel Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
Dr Fuel Clean has assurance plans which can be customized to meet specific needs.
- Custom Preventative Maintenance Program
- Diesel Fuel Monitoring and Testing
- Chemical Diesel Fuel Treatment
- Fine Particulate Diesel Fuel Filtration
- Diesel Tank Testing & Cleaning
- Diesel Tank Tightness Testing & Certification
- Diesel Fuel Filtration System Installation
Thanks for getting our 1979 Hatteras up and running again. I thought from the problems that we were having, that all the fuel needed to be removed. We have run our boat now for over 220 hours with no filter replacements... (continue)