Mission Critical Diesel Applications
Our purpose is to identify, re-mediate, and restore critical power reliability to full compliance standards associated with fuel for back-up power generation and life safety engine fire pumps.
Risk & Vulnerability (Power or Engine Failure)
Clean, pure fresh fuel is critical for engine reliability. According to industry experts – dirty, deteriorated or aged fuel is one of the leading cause for Emergency Power Supply Failure.
According to Exxon, Cheveron, BP and others – long term storage is defined as fuel stored for more than 6 to 12 months. During and after this period, fuel should be tested, treated for stability, and fine filtered as necessary.
Solution – Fuel Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
Dr Fuel Clean has assurance plans which can be customized to meet specific needs.
- Custom Preventative Maintenance Program
- Diesel Fuel Monitoring and Testing
- Chemical Diesel Fuel Treatment
- Fine Particulate Diesel Fuel Filtration
- Diesel Tank Testing & Cleaning
- Diesel Tank Tightness Testing & Certification
- Diesel Fuel Filtration System Installation
Wow! A Marine contractor that showed up on the day and time agreed. Professional people and job well done. I have been battling with this fuel for 2 years and these guys fixed my problem. Thanks! (continue)